We are very thankful

We are very thankful

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An amazing sunday evening...

This past weekend was amazing and very encouraging. Jimmy has lots more energy from receiving his pacemaker and has been mastering many fine motor activities. He has had an great lift in his personality and his loving heart was shining bright this past Sunday night.

Jimmy and I went up to the activity room to watch a movie. Before putting the movie in we flipped through the channels and happened to come across a worship service. We listened to the pastor, express his love and faith in Jesus and the amazing future that he has in store for our lives. While listening to the sermon, Jimmy reached over and put his arm around my back and pulled me close to him. Worship music came on in between the sermon, Jimmy swayd me back and forth to the music. He wrapped his arm around me tighter and pulled me close for a smooch, before doing so he whispered, "I Love You". It was in that moment that I truly could feel the power of God working in our lives and to feel  power that true love can have.

Its incredible to feel the present of God between you and the one you love. I know that God has an amazing plan for our lives and I can't thank God and everyone enough for their love and support. This moment was incredible for both of us and I wanted to share it with you for inspiration and faith, in knowing that God is always in control and no matter what to have faith in him.

May God bless you this week!

                         "Jimmy would love for you to visit anytime"

No comments:

Post a Comment